Friends, I have some requests as they want to learn php. In this post I would like to explain basic syllabus or basic flow of learning concepts. This will be useful for beginners. In my earlier posts I have explained the direct concept.
But this post will explain the contents of all concepts and it will covers the basic concepts to advanced concepts.
Image from phpclasses.org
Topics which covered in ….
1. Introduction to opensource
2. What is PHP , Introduction to LAMP
3. Installation procedure in Windows, Mac and Linux systems
4. PHP Basics
5. Basic scripts
6. Arrays, Strings and Control structures
7. Introduction to functions and implementation
8. Forms, files and directory structure
9. PHP Dates
10. Session & Cookie Management
11. Introduction to DBMS
12. Installation procedure to MySql
13. Basics of MySql
14. More commands using MySql and MySqli
15. Introduction to OOPS
16. Implementing the application using OOPS
17. Introduction to XML and basic structures
18. Introduction to open-source CMS
19. Introduction to open-source Shopping Carts
20. Best practice for secure code structure and threats.
In detail information above in following posts.
Anil Kumar Panigrahi